The new year is approaching, and it’s time to look back and take stock of how far you’ve come, planning your goals for the future. Before you start your vision board or planning, here are 25 authentic questions to ask yourself:
Five authentic questions on vision and purpose:
- Have I clearly defined for myself my vision and purpose?
- Did I set clear goals for myself at the beginning of this year and make a plan for this year to fulfil these goals?
- Was I persistent in following my dreams through to completion?
- When my plans met with failure, did I regroup and adopt a new method to fulfil my vision and purpose?
- Did I use my vision and purpose to help me make effective decisions, aligning my decision-making with my priorities?
Continue reading 25 authentic questions to evaluate yourself this year