The new year is approaching, and it’s time to look back and take stock of how far you’ve come, planning your goals for the future. Before you start your vision board or planning, here are 25 authentic questions to ask yourself:
Five authentic questions on vision and purpose:
- Have I clearly defined for myself my vision and purpose?
- Did I set clear goals for myself at the beginning of this year and make a plan for this year to fulfil these goals?
- Was I persistent in following my dreams through to completion?
- When my plans met with failure, did I regroup and adopt a new method to fulfil my vision and purpose?
- Did I use my vision and purpose to help me make effective decisions, aligning my decision-making with my priorities?
Continue reading 25 authentic questions to evaluate yourself this year
If you wanted to make life better, where would you start?
I recently listened to Ken Honda and Lewis Howes talk about abundance. Ken Honda made a fascinating observation on assets: tangible versus intangible.
This applies to your measurement of success as to your measure of wealth and abundance. What intangibles allow you to say that you are wealthy and successful?
- great health and energy
- wonderful family relationships
- fun, adventures and hobbies
- self-image and confidence
- spiritual growth and wellbeing
- personal achievements
What are your measurements of abundance and success? Are they an authentic reflection of everything you want in your life? Continue reading Make life better: how to live abundantly and authentically
Your heart dreams of more – living with intentional choices that satisfy connection and bring value to life. Nonetheless, I relate. As a single mother, I get caught up in just being busy – on a continuous loop of week-after-week. And then, upon awakening, I find my centre because busy-me ignores my dreams, desires and goals. Busy leaves life empty and almost meaningless, at the expense of best.
Yes, I care for my daughter and get stuff done – but for what purpose?
Continue reading Your heart dreams, head creates, and guts motivate