Imagine your life is perfect in every respect: what would it look like? (Brian Tracy)
This year, I am not making any New Year’s resolutions. I do not promise:
- I’m going to exercise more.
- This year will be the year I get healthier.
- I will lose weight.
- I’m going to find a hobby and stick to it.
- I will play more.
- This year I will start each morning with meditation.
Nope. I have no intention of setting myself up to fail to keep my word because I am hesitant to give my bond unless it aligns with the perfect life that I envision building. Continue reading Imagine your desired life: how to create it
Yesterday I supervised a coaching session where the trainee coach was working with a “client” to identify their values. And I realised that for myself, it was really important to re-examine this area of my life, which I took time doing this afternoon! I recognised that as life changes, so had my priorities!!
I wanted to share two things with you:
- The purpose of core values elicitation. Why do coaches spend time eliciting their clients’ values? What’s the purpose and “value” in doing this?
- My core values and how I define them: what do they mean to me?
The purpose of this exercise:
Continue reading Values & priorities: why identify them?