This is a 4-day intensive learning experience, which certifies you to work 1-2-1 with clients, students or team members.
Guide yourself, or others, through a decision-making framework that aligns
feelings, thoughts and actions
– generating choices that are compassionate, creative & courageous.
Have you experienced a conflict between
your thoughts, feelings and actions?
Have you ever felt that something within you is just “out of sync”?
You may feel that you are really passionate about something – it seems like a good idea – but you are failing to act on it consistently. This happens when your “multiple intelligences” or neural networks aren’t in harmony!
When these intelligences (“brains”) are not aligned, communicating and coherently choosing in unison, you experience this as internal conflict. Aligning our multiple brains allows us to act more wisely …. ‘Wisdom comes from multiple perspectives’.
Watch this short video to learn more!
The training framework uses multiple braining integration techniques (mBIT). With mBraining you will gain tools to:
- Tune into the communication from the intelligence centres (“Brains”) that neuroscience has discovered recently
- Tap into the prime functions of heart (feeling), head (thinking) and gut (instincts)
- Align the multiple brains to lead with wise decisions – which result in coherent actions
- Impact your career, family, friends, community and the world through your compassion, creativity and courage!
Whether you simply use this for yourself, or you integrate this into your coaching, helping services, teaching or leadership management – these tools will empower you for change!
Wednesday, 21st November – Saturday, 24th November 2018 – training in the lovely environs of Wyndham Panama Albrook Hotel.
In January 2018, I travelled over to London to do my mBIT Coach Training certification.
Since then I have been looking forward to an opportunity to bring this amazing science, practice and process to Panama! I am so excited to be hosting in Panama mBIT Coach Certification and to have our Trainer travel all the way from London, UK to share this profoundly simple framework with us!
Your mBraining Trainer!
Vikki Coombes is a Kiwi Brit, living in London, United Kingdom. She brings more than 30 years global professional experience across multiple industries as a learning leader and coach to creating fun interactive learning environments for you. Excited about the deep transformations she has shared with her clients using mBraining Integration Techniques (mBIT) Vikki qualified to train other professionals who work 1-2-1 with human becomings to be certified to use mBIT too!
Neuro Science has proven that we have not only one but three “brains” – neural networks – intelligence centers! Until fairly recently it was believed that 80% of communication was downward from head to body. MRI scanning has now proved that communication through the Vagus nerve is in fact 20% downward and 80% upward, including information from gut and heart intelligences. Not sure what I mean about this: well – have a look at the medical cases of “cell memory” from heart transplant patients!
So, what is mBIT (multiple braining integration techniques)?
mBIT — multiple Brain Integration Techniques
mBraining – The process of aligning your multiple brains using mBIT methodology
Multiple braining or mBraining is an integrated approach of aligning the intelligence centres within our bodies that science has recently identified in our heart, head and gut.
Who should sign up for mBIT Coach Training?
This training is perfect for
- Professional Coaches of all types
- trainers and educators
- and healthcare, business and sports professionals.
It is for anyone who aims to facilitate themselves or others to achieve what can only be achieved when the head, heart and gut are aligned and congruent.
For more information regarding mBraining for Leadership – have a look at this article: Neuroscience and the three brains of leadership.
What will you learn?
- how to help your clients align their sympathetic and parasympathetic systems through balancedbreathing
- how mBIT can streamline your coaching process to gain quicker, deeper and more generative results
- an entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’ collectively known as mBIT
- how to tap into the power of your head, heart and gut = your innate wisdom
- how to recognise and interpret the different languages of your three intelligences
- practical and easy-to-learn methods to communicate with and tap into the innate intelligence of each of your client’s (staff or team) heart, head and gut brains.
- how you can actively educate your gut and heart brains for greater intuition and decision making through the creation of new neural pathways
- how to identify where there is misalignment or ‘stuckness’ between the multiple brains.
You will have receive a profound, yet simple, framework to guide yourself (or your client/student/team member) back into a coherent place where their multiple brains are aligned.
The result – freedom to make decisions that are deeply authentic to their evolving self.
After this 4-day intensive training, you will receive your mBIT Certification. But more importantly, you will have the gift of all the tools and processes to guide your clients to overcome the following challenges:
- Internal conflict between their feelings, thoughts & actions
- Repeated patterns of failing to act upon or sabotaging their dreams, goals & plans
- Unwanted behaviours or habits which they have been unable to address until now
- Failing to make decisions that motivate them to take action
- Chronically disempowering emotional states – frustration, depression, anxiety, anger, etc.
- Management of serious health issues – especially relating to the heart and gut regions
What more does mBIT Training offer?
On one level, mBIT is simply a coaching tool-set that allows coaches to reach breakthroughs more effectively and quickly. It is an ideal partner for NLP and CBT, delivering to clients powerful results. But more than just that, it teaches a deep understanding of self, a new ability to think clearly and effectively, to make empowering decisions that take to you to acting with confidence. Integration of the three brains (head, heart & gut) means you know what you want and how to get it!
An intensive 4 days of training — delivering to you the theory and then the practice of how to work through the processes and any blockages!
This is what you will get:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises
- How to harness the innate intelligences and generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’
- An entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, and what you can do about it
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
- How to work with the ‘Core Competencies Framework’ to quickly diagnose unresourceful states, and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
- The technique of ‘mBIT Neural Syntax Mapping’ to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
- How to work with ‘mBIT Neural Integration Engagements’ to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brains.
Your investment of $1550 USD includes 4 days intensive learning with Vikki Coombes – mBIT Trainer & Master Coach, the book ‘mBraining – using your multiple brains to do cool stuff‘ and other resources. Plus – upon completing your training & assessment on the final day – you receive certification and membership of the global mBraining community. All refreshments and lunch are included.
Wednesday, 21st November – Saturday, 24th November 2018
Wyndham Panama Allbrook Hotel
Your investment: $1550 USD (incl. Sales Tax)
Your payments options:
- Stripe – online Credit or Debit Card
- Visa/Mastercard, Cash, cheque, ACH (Panama residents only)