I only offer online live (group) courses, which are transformational discussion groups on specific topics.
Courses on offer: Free participation in Book Club
Coming in September, we begin a new Book Club, over eight weeks of reading and discussing Think & Grow Rich for Women.
You can find more information regarding book clubs here: Book club: why not join me? What are you reading?
A second book club will start in September as well, reading & discussing Bruce H. Lipton’s “The Biology of Belief“.
I set up my online courses to introduce you to strategies that impact and empower your life. It’s more than just learning about yourself: it’s understanding your potential and acting upon it! Self-improvement and goal-setting are essential: but you also have to transform at a fundamental level. Doing the inner work: how do you see yourself?
I hope to impact your life at nine fundamental levels:
- Your feelings & emotions – allowing you to learn vulnerability and the strength of being open
- Your relationships – how do you relate to yourself and others
- Values & priorities – what is important to you, and how this reflects what you think, what you do, and in your relationships?
- Perception – how do you see yourself and the world around you?
- Thinking & mindset – how can I impact your creativity to create the life you want to have?
- Making meaning – what meaning are you attaching to events and situations? How can we make this more effective in mastering your life?
- Motivation & moving forward – how do we move from wants & desires into planning & goal-setting and then dive fully into making it happen?
- Self-preservation & security – making sure that you have an inner sense of safety and security within yourself every step of the way, even when you expand your comfort zone.
- Identity – the most fundamental of all changes: embracing who you are!
Free Resources you can find here:
- Taking Stock of your Life – an in-depth look at all the areas of your life!
- Time Management tools – where does your time go?
- Identifying your Values
And, of course, there’s the blog!