How you do anything is how you do everything.
As an inner life coach, I’m focused on you living authentically aligned with your thoughts, feelings, actions and body. My coaching programs create greater self-awareness that brings about change, decision-making and action-taking. The change will happen from the inside out.
Inner Life Coaching
Most of my clients are looking for that missing piece that gives life meaning. They might seem to have a picture-perfect life – yet it feels arid and dry.
To bring the zing back to life, I invite them to look within. What part of them have they ignored on the road to success?
Together, we look at:
- their heart’s desires, values, priorities and what is important to them;
- emotions and feelings;
- relationships with others, themselves and even with the Divine/God/Universe;
- perceptions and points of view;
- thinking, analysis and planning;
- how they make meaning of it all;
- identity and core self;
- safety and security, including their gut feelings; and
- motivation and movement forward.
Feeling complete means acknowledging all parts of you: mind, heart, body and soul.
It’s not about creating a work-life balance, but rather creating a life that is worth working for!
Some say that we are constantly battling between being perfect and being complete.
Who defines what it means to be “perfect”? In order to be perfect, I must cast aside all imperfections, even when they are authentic parts of me. Somehow, perfection leaves me incomplete.
To be completely myself, I must somehow embrace all of myself, including my imperfections. As a result, I can never strive for perfection.
And so, I invite my clients to strive for a life of excellence – aligned with their inner wisdom, in which they are masters of themselves, free to live authentically.
What would your life look like if your mind, heart, body and soul were living in excellence from a state of inner wisdom?
The Ditch the Diet Program!
I love Ditch the Diet & Face the Feelings: we simply use our relationship with food to gauge your relationship with yourself (body, ego and true self). As you relearn to listen to your body – hunger, desire, feelings & needs – you will discover how to honour yourself in every other part of life.
Can you differentiate hunger from discomfort? How do you face and address your feelings? Working on something as simple as how you eat will allow us to address patterns you are not aware of!
My holistic approach
So, whether you are:
- finally sick and tired of diets and exercise programs and you simply want to learn a new way of living that is healthy, full of energy and feels good on all levels;
- headed towards burnout if you don’t make some radical changes in how you balance life’s responsibilities,
- a professional that is struggling with work-life balance as you make a career move or start a family,
- an entrepreneur that has neglected their well-being for the past twenty or thirty years as they’ve built their business and now suddenly is facing challenges in their health and/or relationships, or
- even a home-maker that has suddenly discovered that you don’t know who you are anymore, now that you have an empty nest
Our focus will be on healthy success in your life.
While I have more than twenty-five years of business and professional experience, as a corporate lawyer advising in tax and corporate governance, my clients rely on my holistic view of life: emotional, mental, financial, physical & spiritual.
When any one of these is out of balance, it can tip the rest out of balance as well.
Suggestions for getting started:Introductory Call
If you haven’t spoken with me before, can I suggest you ask for an Introductory Call to kick things off? You can book it directly here. It’s a short call to see whether or not we might work together well: am I the right fit for your wants, desires, and needs? This call will be a conversation, not a coaching session, but it will include a brief experience of the type of session that we would typically have.
Some clients want a one-off breakthrough session. Others are looking for Ho’oponopono – forgiveness & letting go of beliefs, pain & baggage. I do incorporate both of these types of sessions in my coaching packages (as things come up), but they are also available to the client in single sessions for particular challenges.
If you want to discuss the Ditch the Diet & Face the Feelings program, then please jump on an Introductory Call with me! These programs of coaching calls via Zoom (whether 3 or 6 months) include journal prompts, meditation suggestions, participation in the book club (optional), and access to me regularly throughout the week on messenger, Telegram, Signal, or MarcoPolo.
Do you need more information regarding the packages and prices I offer?
Payment options for coaching:
I accept payment via PayPal, Stripe (credit card processing) or wire transfer directly to my account. We can discuss the easiest option for you, including the possibility of scheduled payments in the case you opt for a coaching package of three, six or nine months.
I use Calendly that feeds directly into my Calender. You can find out more at Appointments. As I become aware of commitments, I add these to my calendar and time is blocked off as unavailable. This means that I very rarely need to reschedule with a client.
Typically, you will see that the first week of every month has limited availability, as I keep that week free for travel, seminars and training opportunities.
I suggest you have a look at the times that I typically have available for client appointments before you proceed with payment. This is one reason I recommend clients have an Introductory Call. That way you ensure that the times I have available for regular calls work for your schedule and time zone.
Get to know me:
There are a couple of ways that you can get to know me in addition to grabbing an Introductory Call:
- Although I run various Power of Eight groups (small groups holding intentions for another person for health, healing, and abundance), I currently don’t have any new openings. You can find more information on the Facebook Group “Practicing the Power of Eight”.
- Have a look at my Ditch the Diet panel discussions on YouTube.
- You could also join my book club – see the details below.