How you do anything is how you do everything.
I love Ditch the Diet & Face the Feelings: we simply use your relationship with food to gauge your relationship with yourself. As you relearn to listen to your body – hunger, desire, feelings & needs – you will discover how to honour you in every part of life.
Can you differentiate hunger from discomfort? How do you face and address your feelings? Working on something as simple as how you eat will allow us to address patterns you are not aware of!
So, whether you are:
- finally sick and tired of diets and exercise programs and you simply want to learn a new way of living that is healthy, full of energy and feels good on all levels;
- headed towards burnout if you don’t make some radical changes in how you balance life’s responsibilities,
- a professional that is struggling with work-life balance as you make a career move or start a family,
- an entrepreneur that has neglected their well-being for the past twenty or thirty years as they’ve built their business and now suddenly is facing challenges in their health and/or relationships, or
- even a home-maker that has suddenly discovered that you don’t know who you are anymore, now that you have an empty nest
Our focus will be on healthy success in your life.
While I have more than twenty-five years of business and professional experience, as a corporate lawyer advising in tax and corporate governance, my clients rely on my holistic view of life: emotional, mental, financial, physical & spiritual.
When any one of these is out of balance, it can tip the rest out of balance as well.
Suggestions for getting started:Introductory Call
If you haven’t spoken with me before, can I suggest you ask for an Introductory Call to kick things off? It’s a short call to see whether or not we might work together well: am I the right fit for your wants, desires and needs? This call will be a conversation, not a coaching session, but it will include a brief experience of the type of session that we would typically have.
Some clients want a one-off breakthrough session. Others are looking for Ho’oponopono – forgiveness & letting go of beliefs, pain & baggage. I do incorporate both of these types of sessions in my coaching packages (as thing come up), but they are also available to the client in single sessions for particular challenges.
If you want to discuss the Ditch the Diet & Face the Feelings program, then please jump on an Introductory Call with me! These programs of coaching calls via Zoom (whether 3, 6 or 9 months) include journal prompts, meditation suggestions, participation in the book club (optional) and access to me regularly throughout the week on messenger, WhatsApp or MarcoPolo.
Do you need more information regarding the packages and prices I offer?
Payment options for coaching:
I accept payment via PayPal, Stripe (credit card processing) or wire transfer directly to my account. We can discuss the easiest option for you, including the possibility of scheduled payments in the case you opt for a coaching package of three, six or nine months.
When you go to Appointments, you will see my full calendar of availability for the next few months. As I become aware of commitments, I add these to my calendar and time is blocked off as unavailable. This means that I very rarely need to reschedule with a client.
Typically, you will see that the first week of every month has limited availability, as I keep that week free for travel, seminars and training opportunities.
I suggest you have a look at the times that I typically have available for client appointments before you proceed with payment. This is one reason I recommend clients have an Introductory Call. That way you ensure that the times I have available for regular calls work for your schedule and time zone.
Get to know me:
There are a couple of ways that you can get to know me in addition to grabbing an Introductory Call:
- I run various Power of Eight groups: these are small groups holding intentions for another person for health, healing, and abundance. You can find more information on the Facebook Group “Practicing the Power of Eight”.
- You could also join my book club – see the details below.